The 15th Annual VCOPPA Critical Issues Symposium is being held on November 2-3, 2016 at Suntrust Center in Richmond, Virginia. Register below!
VCOPPA annually hosts this event to inform and engage the private provider community on timely public policy issues affecting children’s services in the Commonwealth of Virginia. This year’s presentations over the two days will include:
- Dept. of Medical Assistance Services/Magellan Behavioral Health of Virginia and the RTC Regulatory Changes
- Update from the Office of Children’s Services
- 2017 Legislative Priorities of Child and Family Advocacy Organizations
- Critical State Budget Issues Facing Virginia in 2017
- Children’s Cabinet
The Symposium is a two-day event, starting at 1 PM on Wednesday, November 2 and concluding by 3 PM on Thursday, November 3. VCOPPA will be hosting an early evening reception in the SunTrust Center following the 1st day’s program. Breakfast and Lunch will be served on the 2nd day of the program.
Registration costs include all materials and meals. Full registration includes attendance at all events, including Wednesday evening networking reception (hors d’oeuvres provided and cash bar available), Thursday breakfast, and Thursday lunch. Thursday Only Registration includes attendance at Thursday events, including breakfast and lunch.
VCOPPA has arranged for a block of rooms at a discounted rate of $175 (plus applicable taxes) at The Omni Richmond Hotel. There are a very limited number of rooms available and once the room block is filled, reservations will be based on availability and regular pricing.
Registration cancellations and refunds will be honored as follows:
- Cancellation/refund requests received by Friday, October 28 by 1:00 PM, will receive full refunds.
- Cancellation/refund requests received by Tuesday, November 1 by 9:00 AM, will receive 50% refunds.
- No refunds will be made after 9:00 AM on Tuesday, November 1.