VCOPPA currently consists of four statewide association members. For more information on these associations, please visit their websites or our Association Members page.
SUSTAINING & AFFILIATE MEMBERS
VCOPPA also affords membership at Sustaining and Affiliate levels to individual agencies and organizations. Following are current Sustaining Members (Affiliate Members notated):
- Braley & Thompson, Inc.
- Children’s Services of Virginia, Inc.
- Civitas Health Services, Inc.
- Commonwealth Catholic Charities
- Elk Hill
- Extra Special Parents, Inc.
- Grafton Integrated Health Network
- Hallmark Youthcare
- Improving Outcomes, LLC
- Inova Kellar Center
- Kids in Focus
- New Hope Treatment Centers
- PHILLIPS Programs
- Southstone Behavioral Healthcare
- Three Rivers Treatment Center
- Universal Health Services, Inc.
- Virginia Home for Boys and Girls
- Youth For Tomorrow